Easily start today using just your email address or U.S. mobile number:
Log in to Bill Pay
Select “Send Money With Zelle®”
Accept Terms and Conditions
Select your U.S. mobile number or email address and deposit account
That's it! You're ready to start sending and receiving money with Zelle®.
Follow these simple tips to ensure your money is sent safely:
Only use Zelle® to send money to friends, family and other people you trust.
Make sure your recipient's name, U.S. mobile phone number and email address are correct before sending money.
If a payment situation feels off, it probably is. Trust your gut and investigate.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enroll and use Zelle®?
- To start using Zelle® at Your Legacy Federal Credit Union, you must be enrolled in Bill Pay. If you are not already enrolled in Bill Pay, you can enroll by logging in to Online Banking or our mobile banking app. Locate the Tab Name tab and follow the instructions to complete the Bill Pay enrollment steps. Once enrolled in Bill Pay, you can access “Send Money With Zelle®®” tab in Bill Pay to complete a brief one-time enrollment to tell us which email address or U.S. mobile number and deposit account you would like to use to send and receive money with Zelle®.
- To send money using Zelle®, simply add a trusted recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number, enter the amount you'd like to send and an optional note, review, then hit "Send." In most cases, the money is available to your recipient in minutes if they are already enrolled with Zelle®.
- To request money using Zelle®, choose "Request," select the individual from whom you'd like to request money, enter the amount you'd like to request, include an optional note, review and hit "Request." If the person you are requesting money from is not yet enrolled with Zelle®, you must use their email address to request money. If the person has enrolled their U.S. mobile number, then you can send the request using their mobile number.
- To receive money, just share your enrolled email address or U.S. mobile number with a friend and ask them to send you money with Zelle®. If you have already enrolled with Zelle®, you do not need to take any further action. The money will be sent directly into your account, typically within minutes.
How do I receive money that someone sent me with Zelle®?
- Click on the link provided in the payment notification you received via email or text message.
- Select Your Legacy Federal Credit Union.
- Follow the instructions provided on the page to enroll and receive your payment. Pay attention to the email address or U.S. mobile number where you received the payment notification — you should enroll with Zelle®using that email address or U.S. mobile number where you received the notification to ensure you receive your money.
What if I get an error message when I try to enroll an email address or U.S. mobile number?
Is my information secure?
Who can I send money to with Zelle®?
What if I want to send money to someone whose financial institution doesn't offer Zelle®?
Can I use Zelle® internationally?
Can I cancel a payment?
What are scheduled and recurring payments?
Are there any fees to send money using Zelle®?
No, Your Legacy Federal Credit Union does not charge any fees to use Zelle®. Your mobile carrier's messaging and data rates may apply.
Your Legacy Federal Credit Union does not charge fees to send or receive money with Zelle®, but there is a fee to cancel a Zelle® transaction that is still pending because the recipient hasn't yet enrolled. If the recipient doesn't enroll with Zelle® within 14 days, the payment will naturally expire, the funds will be returned to your account and no fees will be assessed.
Your mobile carrier's messaging and data rates may apply.
Are there any limits for sending and receiving money with Zelle®?
1 U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes. To send or receive money with a small business, both parties must be enrolled with Zelle® directly through their financial institution’s online or mobile banking experience.
Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.Copyright © 2023 Your Legacy Federal Credit Union. All rights reserved. Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. Your Legacy Federal Credit Union 25 Shaffer Park Dr Tiffin, Ohio 44883 419-448-0191