Persons who live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in Seneca County; and businesses and other legal entities in Seneca County are eligible to join the credit union.
Are you new to Your Legacy Federal Credit Union? Open an account with us today!
*Will also open a Primary Share account, in one quick process.
If you would like to open more accounts with Your Legacy, please visit our location. You will need to bring the following items with you:
- Valid Photo ID with your correct address
- If the address is not your current address please also bring a Utility Bill that states your name and the correct address
- Social Security Card, Debit Card or Credit Card (another form of ID that has your name)
- $5 - to become a member of the credit union you will need to open a savings account with a minimum deposit of five dollars
Our opening process takes about 20-30 minutes to complete during this time we will:
- Run a Chex system report
- Set-up any other accounts you wish to open, please visit our accounts page to find out more information
- Order checks if opening a share draft (checking) account